Civil litigation is the process by which civil matters are resolved in a court of law.  This is the area of law that handles disputes between people and/or organizations, where compensation may be assessed.

At Haller Law, we help many clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.  With over 10 years experience representing clients and insurance companies, we can successfully resolve your personal injury case.  We can also help you with other litigation matters involving a breach of contract, an employment or family law matter, or any other situation where a client seeks damages or a Court Order.

Mr. Haller has extensive experience and knowledge in pre-trial and trial procedures.  He has appeared many times before the Court of Queen’s Bench of New Brunswick, the Small Claims Court of New Brunswick and the Public Service Labour Relations Board.

Whether it is a personal injury action, a wrongful dismissal, a human rights complaint, a family law dispute or a debt collection, Mr. Haller will tailor his advice to the client’s unique situation in order to resolve the matter as efficiently and as professionally as possible.

His work involves areas such as:  Family and divorce law, employment and labour law, administrative tribunals, alternative dispute resolution such as collaborative law and mediations, actions for personal injuries, wrongful dismissal, and debt collections.

Feel free to contact our firm for all of your litigation needs. 

Contact us to schedule your FREE consultation!

Civil Litigation

© 2016 by HALLER LAW.

DISCLAIMER:  The information provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only. These materials do not constitute legal advice in any way. Haller Law disclaims any liability resulting from utilizing or relying on information provided by this website. We advise you not to take any action based upon materials on this website without consulting legal counsel. The law is constantly changing and is subject to varying interpretations and we advise you to contact us for any legal advice you may need for your specific situation.